Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Proverbs 30:3



Daily musings, gripes, etc.  (limit 3-5)  😏
  1. An opportunity to relocate is in the works.  I appreciate your prayers.
  2. Have any of you ever built a tiny house?
  3. Seems not only are construction skills necessary but the ability to live in a small space of less than 300 sq ft.

Proverbs 30:3 - neither have I learned wisdom, nor do I have the knowledge of the Holy One.

Key words/phrases: context is Prov 30:2-4

What does it say (in my own words)?  

What does it mean?  Without God, you're not capable of knowing much.

Study Questions:  
  1. Where does your wisdom come from?
  2. Are you self-reliant, prideful, stubborn and pig-headed?  That will prove to be a problem.
Personal application:    Humility would be a good thing to adopt!....Blessings on your day.  😇

Free resources:  e-sword.net for free bible study software.  Intothyword.org for inductive study information.

Disclaimer:  I get one Proverb verse in email each day (except Sunday) so these are not selected by me.  I try to stick to the list.  I also don't blog daily.  Just when I've time.

The Sluggard of Proverbs 12:27

Daily thoughts on faith and life:  😏 A person wants friendship but refuses to adopt the attributes of a safe person and would rather be tox...