Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Your Daily Faith Walk



A few ideas for your daily walk checklist:
  • Pray whenever you get the chance
  • Read your Bible.  I tend to not recommend devotionals nor Christian books.  Try biblegateway.com one year reading plans.
  • Have an accountability partner
  • Learn how to apply what you read.  It's not just head knowledge - everything has an application
  • Actively seek a mentor.
May your day be blessed.  😀


Free resources:  e-sword.net for free bible study software.  Intothyword.org for inductive study information.

Disclaimer:  I get one Proverb verse in email each day (except Sunday) so these are not selected by me.  I try to stick to the list.  I also don't blog daily.  Just when I've time...



The Sluggard of Proverbs 12:27

Daily thoughts on faith and life:  😏 A person wants friendship but refuses to adopt the attributes of a safe person and would rather be tox...